Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05838 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,718 (₩1,468,232) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)