Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.620 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,198 (1,810 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)