Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.207 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,412 (1,522 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)