Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨90,993 (руб 83,824) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)