Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.136 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,182 (43,634 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)