Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.060 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,554 (41,044 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)