Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00476 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨53,229 (Rp 11,182,620) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)