Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00479 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,287 (Rp 16,541,924) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)