Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00510 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,754 (Rp 15,449,303) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (36 minutes ago)