Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00506 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,902 (Rp 4,128,688) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)