Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,594 (23,645₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (37 minutes ago)