Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.741 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,533 (S/. 6,713) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)