Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.822 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,899 (S/. 5,544) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)