Cost of living comparison between Sullana, Peru and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.874 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,355 (S/. 1,477) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)