Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.595 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,218 (S/. 5,546) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)