Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05738 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,763 (396,724 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)