Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.797 INR / OMR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,165 (﷼ 617) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)