Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.602 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,780 (E£ 30,199) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)