Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.068 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,739 (E£ 17,636) in Suez.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cusco costs S/. 45 (about 1 hour ago)