Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.630 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,945 ($b6,580) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)