Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.358 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,086 ($b7,346) in Sucre.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)