Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.043 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,345 ($b7,004) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,677 (about 2 hours ago)