Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.833 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,491 ($b2,186) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)