Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.745 INR / BOB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,390 ($b6,402) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (41 minutes ago)