Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.679 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,302 (87,315 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (42 minutes ago)