Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,449 (120,361 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)