Cost of living comparison between Stuttgart, Germany and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,060 (€248) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)