Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,724 (€1,788) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)