Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,979 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.512 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,054 (2,537 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)