Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.669 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 116% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,586 (20,026 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)