Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,211 (руб 80,365) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (39 minutes ago)