Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,009 (руб 134,347) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (44 minutes ago)