Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.074 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 98% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,210 (kr 4,609) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)