Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.102 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 119% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,094 (kr 24,325) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)