Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.477 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 147% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,278 (kr 21,856) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (37 minutes ago)