Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.001 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 120% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,736 (kr 17,214) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)