Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,575 (руб 60,982) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)