Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.475 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,473 (1,621 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)