Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.250 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,113 ($2,103) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)