Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.772 INR / XCD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 73% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,528 (EC$5,701) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)