Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.951 INR / XCD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 105% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,569 (EC$1,025) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)