Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.359 INR / XCD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,004 (EC$4,614) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)