Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.202 INR / XCD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,747 (EC$4,712) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)