Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.190 INR / XCD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 77% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,358 (EC$4,562) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (41 minutes ago)