Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.170 INR / XCD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 90% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,195 (EC$5,888) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)