Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.978 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,132 (9,121 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)