Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.828 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,757 (9,306 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)