Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.355 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,832 (10,414 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)