Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.791 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,962 (£2,102) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)