Cost of living comparison between Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.806 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,438 (£238) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)