Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.577 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,013 (£1,407) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)