Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.898 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,206 (£1,736) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)