Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.727 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,007 (£1,552) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)