Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.197 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,949 (£1,211) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)