Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.149 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,999 (2,486 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)