Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.134 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,236 (2,455 Dinar) in Sousse.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)