Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.381 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨17,950 (611 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)