Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.676 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,124 (2,929 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)