Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,076 (R$ 3,980) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)