Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25109 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,876 (302,185 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)