Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24900 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,961 (369,315 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)