Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05793 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,961 (₩1,086,927) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)