Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05704 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,848 (₩1,101,848) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)