Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,408 (₩1,616,674) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)