Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,738 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.153 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,473 (1,789 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)