Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,895 (руб 83,314) in Sochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (31 minutes ago)