Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.545 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨54,737 (1,350 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)