Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.050 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,127 (7,774 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)