Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.228 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,499 (9,924 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)