Cost of living comparison between Slavonski Brod, Croatia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.634 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,492 (2,127 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)