Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.189 INR / MKD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,101 (11,016 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)