Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.234 INR / MKD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,905 (59,084 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)