Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.228 INR / MKD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,708 (66,535 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)