Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.133 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,291 (6,099TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)