Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.349 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,598 (5,756TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)