Cost of living in Singapore compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,919 prices entered by 922 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.021 INR / SGD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 127% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,580 (SGD $3,356) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)