Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02253 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,840 (COL$2,522,906) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)