Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02242 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨90,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨82,800 (COL$3,693,343) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (38 minutes ago)