Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,622 (20,832₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (35 minutes ago)