Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨48,160 (19,876₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Aveiro costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (about 1 hour ago)