Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.462 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨37,370 (15,177₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)