Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.441 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,801 (23,268₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)