Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.925 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 190% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨240,631 (kr22,026) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)