Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.746 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 185% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,537 (kr21,452) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)