Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.704 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 187% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,547 (kr19,016) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)