Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,157 in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)