Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,007 in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)