Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.451 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,654 (5,035TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)