Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01574 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,542 (6,322,856 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)