Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01769 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,015 (5,654,181 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)