Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01647 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,753 (4,538,998 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 2 hours ago)