Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01646 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,767 (4,117,135 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)