Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01578 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,212 (6,098,782 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)