Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01619 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,707 (6,405,963 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)