Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01695 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,887 (878,386 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)