Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01665 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,938 (4,079,705 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)