Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,713 (₨128,375) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)