Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,387 (₨130,343) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)