Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,048 (45,258 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)