Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.925 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,485 (50,653 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)