Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20611 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨50,013 (242,654 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)