Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 INR / ALL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,396 (104,999 Lek) in Shkoder.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (27 minutes ago)