Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 INR / ALL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,810 (102,546 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)