Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,099 (元6,277) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)